Welcome to my site about kelp.
Your lifestyle and dietary choices can make an enormous difference to your lifespan and to your quality of life in later years.
We all do need a little bit of Kelp.
Living well, for a Better life and a Better Body
(Kombu, Kombu, Oarweed, Tangle weed, Sea Kelp, Sea Girdle, Sea Tangle, Coirleach).
Kelp has both, nutritional and medical value.
Alternative Health, Alternative Medicine, Dietary supplements/age-defy-ing food.
The nervous system relaxes in the presence of the mineral abundance present in kelp. Kelp/Seaweed create an inner environment where nerve signals do flow more smoothly, where brain chemicals are produced according to need: maintain alertness, increase memory, reduce pain, and provide a sense of buoyant bliss (wellness).
Summary of repudiated properties of Kelp and Uses
* Protective - anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-oxidant, anti-toxic, anti-rheumatic, antibiotic, antibacterial, alterative.
* Nutritive - trace mineral supplement, cardio-tonic, to rejuvenate, as a aphrodisiac.
* Mucilaginous - Emollient, demulcent, aperients, anti-constipative, diuretic.
* Anti-stress- Analgesic, calmative, anti-pyretic.
Many of the mentioned properties the result of special Polysaccharides, pigments including chlorophyll, and all the antioxidant vitamins and minerals, they help cleanse the digestive tract, blood, lymph, and kidneys, and neutralize cholesterol.
* Ability to bind and remove heavy metals
* Deficient amino acids
* Mineral imbalance
* Thyroid disorders, hypothyroid
* Dysfunctional digestion, acidosis
* Compromised immunity.
Kelp may contain up to 45 % of polysaccharides, part of them in the form of digestible fibres.